Our Romantic Kauai Wedding Excursion for Two
You’re going to love the wedding day excursion at In Heaven Weddings. We want to show you our spectacular Garden Isle of Kauai: alive, sensual, deeper and richer than anywhere else on Earth (we think), stunning, dazzling, sparkling . . . and even these words cannot capture the magic that awaits you here.
Enjoy a Kauai wedding day excursion traveling around the island with a couple of "locals". We would be delighted to pick you up at your hotel, drive you through the beautiful Garden Island countryside to a secluded beach for your midmorning wedding ceremony and a romantic photo shoot.
Then we would stop for lunch in a charming outdoor cafe. After lunch we would take you to two other locations for garden, forest and waterfall wedding photos before delivering you back to your hotel in the mid-afternoon.
Add our elegant cake and champagne beachside reception--lovely for toasting and cake cutting photos too.
The Kauai Wedding Excursion includes:
- Beach ceremony by Hawaii state licensed officiant
- Traditional tuberose bride's lei and traditional open maile style ti leaf groom's lei
- 2 hours of professional digital photography, includes approximately 150-200 fully photoshopped images on CD plus two custom enlargements of our favorite shots of the day--3 locations
- Keepsake wedding certificate and a copy of your personal ceremony on lovely paper
- Lunch provided at a charming outdoor cafe
- Hike through the rainforest to a waterfall for more wedding photos; then stop at a lush tropical garden for photos among the flowers.
You may add:
- Elegant cake and champagne/sparkling cider reception on the beach. Add: $375
- Music during your ceremony. Add: $200
- Music during the reception. Add: $150
- Fully edited video coverage (1 hour). Add: $750