Our Heart of Hawaii Wedding
These Hawaiian islands are jewels of beauty set in the vast blue of the Pacific Ocean. They are also sacred islands with a rich, deep spiritual foundation. Our sacred Heart of Hawaii wedding is a gift of aloha as you begin your married life together.
Heart of Hawaii Package$1800*
Ho’ao Pule (Hawaiian Marriage Prayer)
E ka Haku, e kokua mai ia maua e ho’omana’o i ka
manawa a maua i launa mua ai,
Lord, help us to remember the time we first met,
a me ke aloha nui i ulu ai ma waena o maua.
and the strong love that grew between us.
E kokua mai ia maua e ho’ohana i kela aloha
i na mea ma’amau i ‘ole e ka’awale
Help us to apply that love in practical things so nothing divides us.
Ke nonoi ha’aha’a nei maua i na hua’olelo ‘olu’olu
a piha me ke aloha,
We humbly ask for kind words filled with love,
a no na pu’uwai makaukau mau e noi i ka huikala,
a e huikala aku.
and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness, as well as to forgive.
E ka Haku, ke waiho nei maua i ko maua male’ana i loko
o koa lima. ‘Amene.
Lord, we leave our marriage in your hands. Amen.
Some of the traditions which will be honored in our Heart of Hawaii wedding celebration:
The blowing of the conch heralds the coming of the bride
- A Hawaiian chant invokes the mana and honors the aina and the ancestors.
- A lei exchange between bride and groom signifies their aloha for each other.
- Ancient hula and chant asks for the support and presence of the spirit of aloha in your marriage.
- A wedding pule in Hawaiian and English asks for the the grace and blessing of Akua at the beginning of your marriage.
- A ceremony of Ho’o ponopono releases the past and invites a gentle goodwill and abiding devotion into your married life.
- The rings are blessed with ti leaf and ocean water held in a native koa bowl.
- A circle of blessing of the ohana ends with a ho’pe lo’a pule (final blessing).
Ka malamalama o ke Akua e ho‚opuni mai oukou
The light of God surrounds you.
Ka mana o ke Akua e ho‚opakele mai oukou
The love of God enfolds you,
Ke alo o ke Akua e malama mai oukou
The power of God protects you,
Mai kahi oukou e hele aku ai he Aloha no
The presence of God watches over you. Wherever you are, God is!
We are happy to tailor any of our wedding packages to meet your needs and capture your vision.
Please see all of our Hawaii wedding packages to see details of everything we offer.
Eia iha no ka maluhia o na lani me kakou a pau
May blessings from above rest upon you and remain with you now and forever.