Our Elegant Yet Casual Wedding Receptions
We're delighted to enhance your gorgeous Kauai or Oahu wedding with a magnificent reception at the location that fulfils your dreams--beachside, garden, restaurant or at your accommodation.
Beginning your marriage on Kauai or Oahu is a dream fulfilled for many couples. To further celebrate your Hawaiian wedding in the tropical island style you may choose our lovely Celebration Wedding Package. Or you may add the reception alone to any of our other Hawaii wedding packages.
Our Celebration Wedding Package includes a beautiful and elegant cake and champagne reception for just the two of you or for a few guests, cherished family and friends. It also includes an extra hour of Hawaii wedding photography to fully document your reception and tell a more complete photojournalistic story of your wedding day.
At our receptions, we serve fine champagne poured into crystal flutes and the island’s most sumptuous lilikoi (passion fruit) cream wedding cake served with silver service on hand-painted china cake plates. As your wedding story continues, you will enjoy the intimate traditions of toasting one another with champagne and cutting and tasting your wedding cake. This simple tradition is your first offering to one another in your new status as a married couple.
Our Hawaiian musician will strum the guitar with soothing Hawaiian melodies in the background (or you may choose our Hawaiian singer with guitar or our harp and flute ensemble).
After the sharing of cake and champagne our wedding photographer will take you on a romantic couple’s photo shoot on the beach. If you have guests, your family and friends can enjoy each other’s company while you’re off on your private shoot.
Celebration Wedding Package
Kauai or Oahu wedding or vow renewal celebration including:
- Ceremony by Hawaii state licensed officiant
- Traditional white fragrant flower bride's lei and maile-style ti leaf groom's lei
- 2 hours of professional digital photography documenting your ceremony and reception and during a romantic couples’ shoot afterwards--includes approximately 100-150 fully photoshopped images on CD
- Elegant cake and champagne/sparkling cider reception
- Music during the ceremony and during the reception: Hawaiian singer with guitar or instrumental Hawaiian slack key guitar. Harp and flute ensemble also available (please add $300).
- Keepsake wedding certificate and a copy of your personal ceremony on lovely paper
- Marriage license assistance and filing of paperwork with the State of Hawaii
$2600* for two (Please add $20 for each additional guest)
Our fabulous cake and champagne reception can be embellished with:
- Pupu platters (island style appetizers) including fresh pineapple chunks, papaya, mango in season, apple bananas, a selection of fresh local island goat cheeses, and an assortment of organic crackers and flatbread: $100* for two (Please add $7.50 for each additional guest)
- Video coverage of your wedding celebration includes a lovely edited video with titles, music and local island scenic footage: $1350 for two hours of coverage.